Subject: Fwd: Newspaper, Television, Billboard, BDjobs & Radio Advertising Office in Bangladesh.
From: "Era Advrtising Ltd." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2026 14:34:58 +0600

Dear Honorable
Era Advertising Ltd. is the Largest Advertising Office in Bangladesh. We
collect advertisements from all over Bangladesh and the other countries.
*We provide Newspaper,Television ,Billboard (All Bangladesh Digital &
Manual in city & Highway),BDjobs & Radio Advertising.*
*Newspaper discount - (1) Prothom alo 29% (2) Daily Star 38% (3) BD
Protidin 27% (4) Jugantor 40% (5) Ittefaq 45% (6) Amader Somoy 50% (6)
Kaler Kantho 50% (7) Samakal 55% and many more.*

For your kind information we enclosed the Rate Chart herewith.

With Best Regards
Mrs.Sabina Yesmin Shilpi
Managing Director
Era Advertising Ltd.

*DC Bang lo Road (Jail Gate)*
*Jhawtola; Cumilla; Bangladesh*
*Mobile: +8801712246178 (Whats app); +8801911556229**(Whats app)*
*Email- [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *
*Web: Era Advertising Ltd.*